The Sanitizer Tunnel works as we approach the tunnel, the lights will glow on and the misting system will start automatically, by the time you pass through the tunnel, you get sanitised.
The entire body is fabricated with MS hollow pipes and covered with vinyl.
As soon as we approach the tunnel, the lights will glow on and the misting system will start automatically
By the time you pass through the tunnel, you get sanitised
The NEERI certiﬁed UnikoNEXT as highly effective chlorine-free biocidal reagent and recommended it for puriﬁcation and disinfection of public water supply systems. UnikoNEXT sanitizer has passed all required toxicological tests. Medical conclusions on its properties conﬁrm efﬁcacy of application for bacterial infections, infections of viral etiology (including enteroviruses, rotaviruses, polio virus, enteral and parenteral hepatitis viruses, HIV) as well as against Legionella pneumophila.
UnikoNEXT sanitizer can be applied for:
- Disinfection and ﬂoor washing at schools, hospitals, public areas, transport.
- Disinfection of solid furniture, ﬁtments, pieces of decor, surfaces of mechanisms and devices, bathroom ﬁttings, linen, utensils (including laboratory), cleaning equipment and materials.
- Disinfection of refrigerated food containers and municipal garbage containers.
- Sterilization of hospital equipment and surgical instruments.
UnikoNEXT possesses unique characteristics:
- High efﬁcacy: provides triple function of cleaning, disinfection and sterilization of infected surfaces with the highest degree of effectiveness
- Colorless, odorless and non-toxic: this is the ﬁrst ever chlorine-free and alcohol-free sanitizer cum cleaner cum disinfectant. It does not leave any odor after application, and it is non-toxic as it does not contain free chlorine
- Stable, active and affordable: stable at high temperatures, remains active during the shelf life of 3 years in a sealed container. It is highly affordable as compared to alcohol-, chlorine- and hypochlorite-based sanitizers.