Go Green Biogas is composed of a green house made with hollow sunlight sheet and metal supporting frame, a membrane digester with a gas storage bag combined in one, a stainless steel sink, a stainless steel outlet, a biogas filter and a biogas booster pump. The membrane of the digester has the characteristics of anti-aging, acid and alkali resistant and rodent resistance.
Go Green Biogas
Go Green Portable biogas system design is like a sun room, this design can make gas production efficiency at high level.The operation is simple & easy ,user can do operation by himself.
Portable biogas digester is setup on the ground, it avoids potential risk of falling into pool for human & animal by accident. Biogas storage & production bag is made of macromolecular structure poly layer design. There is no risk of leakage.
- Makes you treat your organic waste locally,
- Use biogas for cooking and electricity,
- Feed your garden with nutritious liquid fertilizer,
- Save on your energy bill and garbage disposal fee!
- Raw material Maximum (Kg/d)
- Food waste 25
- Pig manure 45
- Cow manure 60
- Chicken manure 26
- Human manure 32
- Vegetable 65
- Output: Biogas and Clean natural liquid fertilizer
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: 10°C
- Power of biogas booster pump: 15w
- Nominal gas pressure: 0.12bar
- Gas Flow: ≥26 L/min
- Size of filter (desulfurizer ): 1L
- Weight (empty): 150 kg
- Dimensions: 195H/156L/120W cm
- Space of green house: 3.4m3
- Volume of digester: 1.7m3
- Volume of gas storage: 1.3m3